2013年11月9日星期六

Make small electromagnetic swing



On Tuesday, a science teacher assign us to do homework - home to do a small production of science. Returned home, when I think I don't know what to do, my mother gave me a good suggestion: do a small swing, electromagnetic I saw mom, before is really interesting, I need to ask mother to help me to prepare the materials and tools, the materials they need to make their electromagnetic small swings are: two root length of about 20 cm thick wire enameled wire (or thick), about 1 meter long enameled wire, a battery, a piece of hard foam (or board), 2 wire, a magnet, the other is some wrapping paper, small toy doll (you can also use a paper doll), tape and pliers, knives and other tools. First when making the coarse with knives at the ends of the wire insulation slices to 5 cm, bent at right angles, and bent over his head a small circle, the other end into a hard foam do swing bracket, then will be fine at the ends of the enameled wire insulation varnish to about 15 cm, the rest with curved around in circles and forceps rectangularity, scrape off the paint the ends of the remaining at right angles to the short side of the rectangle, bent into a circle on the thick wire circle, put magnet coil below, try to close some, thick wire inserted in the bubble ends connected to wires, and immediately after the battery connection, separation, again contact again apart, can Swing setswing high, final packaging, small toy doll is put on a swing, a pretty little swing is ready. Mother told me that this small swing is the use of electromagnetic force, is the ampere force driven, so called electromagnetic little swing. My this little swing some regret, that is not always swing, mother said that as long as I study hard, not only make the last swing swing, in the future can also be put in when the swing music. How, do you also want to sit on the swing? I will study hard and make the dream become a reality

没有评论:

发表评论